Valorant Patch Notes 6.07
Just as patch 6.06 focused on Gekko's abilities, this new update 6.07 focuses on Sova. His Recon Bolt has been reworked to be more noticeable. In addition, this patch features the return of Bind in Unrated games, with several big changes on site A and some modifications on site B.
Key points to remember about this patch 6.07
- Update of Sova's Recon Bolt
- Bind returns with big changes
- Increased penalties for AFKs
The Recognition Arrow has been reworked
- The Recognition Arrow has been updated so that it appears correctly when you play with the 'Light Blur' option turned off.
- The visual effects of the Arrow's sonar have also been updated, so that the waves are more visible as they travel across the scenery.
- In addition, the model of the Recon Arrow has been enlarged so that its hitbox is better represented. This does not affect the shooting angles and collisions during the flight of the arrow are unchanged.
About the interface indicators
The yellow indicator of several abilities of different Agents has been removed and a critical hazard indicator has been added to harmonise the use of indicators by Agents.
- The yellow indicator has been removed from the following competences:
- Leer, Reyna's ability
- Seekers, Skye's ability,
- Alarm Bot, Killjoy's ability
- Trademark, Chamber's ability
- A critical danger indicator has been added to FRAG/ment, a KAY/O ability.
The great return of Bind!
The withdrawal of Bind was announced in December 2022, when Split returned. As expected, the developers have taken the time to rework the map to make it even more competitive.
The latter returns to the game with several changes on the A site and some modifications on the B site. You will be able to test these new features in unrated games and in various modes from tomorrow, but we'll have to wait for patch 6.08 for it to reappear in the Competitive mode.
In this section we present all the changes made, in images only. If you want a more in-depth analysis of each of the changes, please refer to our article dedicated to the changes on Bind.
The changes on A
The changes on B
Riot Games sanctions AFK
AFKs and queue leavers in competitive mode are detrimental to the smooth running of matches and the overall gaming experience for other players. Riot Games is aware of this problem and is tightening up its intervention system for no-shows and queue abandonment.
- Increase in the ranking score penalty for repeated queue abandonment in Competitive mode.
- Setting up a 1-day exclusion from Competitive mode for players who are absent too often during games. This exclusion will come earlier than the other sanctions already applied.
This update also fixes some bugs. The full 6.07 patch notes are available at the official website of Riot Games. It will be deployed on the night of Tuesday 11th to Wednesday 12th April 2023.