Valorant patch notes 5.09
While previous patches 5.07 and 5.08 have brought important changes or new content, the 5.09 patch is very light. It simply fixes a few bugs on various Agents. According to Jo-Ellen Aragan, Valorant Community Manager, the reason this patch is so small is because the 5.10 patch will be much larger.
Below are the most important elements of this patch 5.09.
Key points to remember about this 5.09 patch:
- Some corrections
The twenty-first Agent of Valorant appeared with the previous update of the game. After several weeks in the game, some bugs were found.
- The Cascade sometimes disappeared when you were no longer looking at it. Corrected.
- Players were not blinded at the intended distance when they crossed the barrier of the Cove Barrier. Corrected.
- When the capacity High tide was launched in some places on the maps, large gaps appeared in the water wall. Corrected.
- Sometimes, Reckoning's geysers were not appearing at the player's location. Fixed.
With patch 5.07, Riot Games was changing Skye's flashes, but throughout the year, her Seekers were also corrected. The aim was to make them more reliable and efficient when it comes to hitting a target. Further changes have been made with this 5.09 patch.
- Slight changes have been made to the way Seekers bypass obstacles after spotting their target.
- Intangible enemies hit by Stalkers no longer suffer from nearsight. This includes Reyna during her Dismiss and Yoru during his Dimensional Drift.
- At times, Yoru would become stealthy and intangible even when held while casting Dimensional Transfer. The restraint effect now correctly interrupts the activation of the skill.
- Fixed an issue where Fade could activate Haunt and Seize projectiles to knock them down, even when incapacitated.
- Some players playing with Reyna would automatically heal themselves after a kill during Empress, even if the Agent was neutralized. The bug has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where Sage could instantly destroy his wall when she walls himself in a corner.
The 5.09 patch was deployed on the night of Tuesday 1st to Wednesday 2nd November 2022.