Valorant Patch Notes 5.07
As the update 5.06 was mainly focused on modifying Pearl, this patch 5.07, has a lot of new features. Between the modifications of many flashes and the changes made to Fracture, you will have to review some of your strategies.
Below are the most important elements of this patch 5.07.
Key points to remember about this 5.07 patch:
- Modifications to many flashes
- Changes to Fracture
- Bookmark cosmetics and filter collections
Buffs and nerves of some flashes
As announced in one of our previous articles, changes are made to the flashes of some Agents.
- The maximum duration of the blinding Guiding Light has been increased:
1> 2.25 seconds in 0.75 seconds after launching the ability
- The de-equipping time after the Guiding Light has been increased:
0.75 seconds> 0.85 seconds
In addition to these changes, it is no longer possible to destroy the bird. With these changes, the developers hope to promote teamwork and make Skye's ability more distinct from other blinders.
- The maximum duration of blindness of the underhand throw has been reduced:
2 seconds> 1.25 seconds
- The maximum blind time for the left-click strained throw has been increased:
2 seconds> 2.25 seconds
- The de-equipping time after both types of throw has been increased:
0.6 seconds> 0.85 seconds
The FLASH/DRIVE ability has been modified as it was felt that its underhand throw was too effective compared to blinds of the same type. On the other hand, its tense throw was not effective enough and therefore the duration of its blinding has been increased.
For Reyna, the changes occur in her ability LEER.
- The application time for nearsight has been reduced:
0.6 seconds> 0.4 seconds
- The time to unequip after nearsight has been reduced:
0.7 seconds> 0.5 seconds
- The duration has been reduced:
2.6 seconds> 2 seconds
In addition, the range restriction on Leer has been removed. These changes should allow Reyna to use her ability differently and take full advantage of it. In addition, Leer should now be more effective against Operators.
- The duration of BlindSide (Q) has been increased:
1.5 seconds>>> 1.75 seconds
Visual updates have also been made to this ability.
- Third-person visuals of blinded enemies and allies now switch to behind the player's head as soon as the blindness begins to dissipate. This should make it clearer whether a player is completely blinded or starting to regain their sight.
- When a player is fully blinded, the first-view visuals now progressively shrink to better indicate when the full blindness ends and the attenuated blindness begins.
- The window for granting assists by inflicting blindness, nearsight or disorientation has been increased:
1 second> 3 seconds after the effect begins to dissipate.
Changes to Fracture
With this new patch, Fracture receives many improvements. Here are the places that will be modified on the map:
- Arcade - The space has been widened to help the attackers hold the area against the aggression of the defenders.
- Site B - The ramp has been raised to reach the site directly so that no jumping is required to make travel easier.
- Generator B - The space has been tightened up so that it can be better covered by the smoke. To make it easier to take over the site, the small space at the top right has been removed.
- Defenders' spawn - In order to make it easier to take over the area, the small recess on the right has been removed.
- Main A - One of the corners has been removed to improve movement and simplify the space.
- Site A - The space has been very slightly simplified to take account of changes in the surrounding areas.
- Dish A - A pile of rocks and sand has been added in front of the dish to make it easier to move around the space.
- Downhill A - This space is no longer a 50 when players enter the zone. Launching the assault on site A should now be more interesting for attackers.
- Rope A - Adjustments have been made so that it is no longer as easy for attackers to control this passage. Defenders should now be able to hold the area better.
Bookmark cosmetics and filter a collection
With this patch 5.07, you will now be able to add your favourite cosmetics. This includes weapon skins, player cards, graffiti, good luck charms and account level borders. You will also be able to randomly equip yourself with one of your favourite skins at the start of each game.
In addition, you can filter your collections. This concerns the weapon skins which can be filtered according to the following criteria:
- Favourites / Unfavourites
- Owned / Unowned
Player cards, sprays, gun buddies and level borders can also be sorted according to :
- Favourites / Unfavourites
- Owned / Unowned
The 5.07 patch will be deployed on the night of Tuesday 4th to Wednesday 5th October 2022.