Valorant Patch Notes 5.05
The latest patch, on 5.04, only added a few small changes. Since the previous update, Valorant players have more freedom to modify their crosshair. This new patch, 5.05, comes in the middle of Valorant Champions. As a result, no major changes have been made, and this update focuses on minor bugs.
Below are the most important elements of this patch 5.05.
Key points to remember about this 5.05 patch:
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a problem where you could report yourself.
- Fixed an issue where you did not always receive a notification when you tried to join a group you had been excluded from.
- Fixed an issue where a blank username would appear in the social panel when joining a group with players in the middle of a game.
- Fixed an issue where you could not report a player on the agent selection screen if your game had been running for more than 30 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where you could not invite a player via their Riot ID, if that Riot ID contained characters that did not exist in English.
- Fixed an issue where text fields in the context menu and notes written about your friends would close when a friend's status updated in the social panel.
- Fixed an issue where a group leader's selection of the matchmaking room affected the status of the group's members in the social panel.
The 5.05 patch will be deployed on the night of Wednesday 7th to Thursday 8th September 2022.