The teams of the Lyon E-Sport 2022
During At the end of the yearyou will be able to admire all the talent of Mandatory: during the French Cup first, and then in the course of the Lyon E-Sport. This second competition will perhaps be the scene of a mythical confrontation between our players of the Mandatory team and their CEO, since ZeratoR will also participate in the tournament with his own team.
The Lyon E-Sport promises to be a very intense and unique event for the French Valorant scene. It is the very first LAN on the game in France and many great teams will participate.
The Mandatory team will of course be there, between two matches of the Valorant French Cup. This will be the opportunity to watch our players' matches live and to see them progress in a tournament full of headliners, some of them international. Indeed, among the teams present at the Lyon E-Sport, we can find the Karmine Corp, but also the KOI of Ibai.
That's the beauty of Lyon E-Sport too, as teams with more modest ambitions will also be watching. At the last ZEvent, one of ZeratoR's donation goals meant participation in the Lyon E-Sport if it was reached. Unsurprisingly, the threshold in question has been largely exceeded. He will therefore take part in the competition with his strong team, the Mandatorire. It is alongsideAPO, from Jbzz, from MoMaN and TwiksZeratoR will try to win the title.
However, our players will have many other opponents to defeat to take the trophy, as there are 64 participating teamsThese are the ones to watch out for: the ones with the most players, both professional and amateur. Among them, here are the ones to watch out for:
- Karmine Corp : The structure made a smashing entry on Valorant during the Split 2 of the VRL France. The players performed very well and won a TOP3/4. Next year, the organisation will join the top league for the VCT 2023. Until then, we can't wait to see a Classico again!
- Sector One During the first split of the VRL France, Sector One dominated and even won against BDS in the the Grand Final.
- beGenius After having tried to enter the VCT 2022, the beGenius joined the VRL France during the first Split. The team stood out for its its good performancefinishing in 3-4th position.
- CGN Esports CGN: Team from Germany, finished second in the Razer Invitational Europe in 2021. The CGN also participated in the two VRL Dach splits, taking 6th and 7th place.
- Bonk : The Bonk team was very active in the first year of competitions, and had made a name for itself in several tournaments, such as the Mandatory.gg Cup and the Asbolutes Masters.
Akumaaaaa, Hyp, Goaster, Babax and TheBigFiz may also have to deal with Zerance and ValoriansBoth of these teams are very good teams from the Valorant Open Tour France 2022 and are also participating in the French Cup. In addition, the competition will host KOIwho is one of the teams selected for the VCT 2023 in the EMEA region. This tournament promises to be intense and electric!
The event will take place on 11, 12 and 13 November next at the Lyon Convention Centre. Ticketing will open soon. If you want to come and cheer on your favourite team, stay tuned!