Valorant Premier Mode Beta Schedule
Premier mode, formerly known as Elite, is a brand new competitive team mode. It is similar to an in-game amateur league. In order to test its functionality, Riot Games wants to put it to the test of an open beta phase. If we knew the main lines of the schedule, we had no information about the dates of the games. The vagueness has now been cleared up, as the studio has just revealed the whole calendar.
Each team participating in the Premier Mode beta will have to play several matches in order to earn points and possibly a place in the play-off tournament. The phase of regular season will take place from Saturday 29th April to Saturday 20th May, with one to two meetings per week.
Below you will find the overall match schedule, as well as the maps on which you will compete against your opponents:
- Week 1 - Matches on Ascent - Saturday 29th April and Monday 1st May,
- Week 2 - Matches on Pearl - Saturday 6th May and Monday 8th May,
- Week 3 - Matches on Bind - Saturday 13th May and Monday 15th May,
- Week 4 - Matches on Haven - Saturday 20th May,
- Play-off tournament - Sunday 21st May.
Note also that there will be a test tournament on Wednesday 3rd May. The latter is purely technical, and has no impact on your team's final ranking, nor does it award any prize to the winners.
You will find all your future matches directly in your team's hub, accessible from the beta tab. You will also find the time slots for your matches. Those announced below are only valid for the Central and Eastern Europe region. Your slots may differ from those shown.
- Week 1 - Starting times: 8pm on Saturday and 7pm on Monday,
- Week 2 - Starting times: 8pm on Saturday and 7pm on Monday,
- Week 3 - Starting times: 8pm on Saturday and 7pm on Monday,
- Week 4 - Starting time: 8pm,
- Play-off Tournament - Starting time: 7pm.
As a reminder, you must register your team to participate in this beta. You have until 28th April to finalise the process. If you want to take part, don't delay! There will be rewards for all players who participate in even one match.