Which Access to buy on Trackmania
Trackmania 2020 is based on the free-to-play business model. If you can play without paying anything, there are two paid levels that allow you to enjoy more content.
Trackmania offers three levels of access:
- Access Starter Free. This level is perfect for starting out and getting a feel for the game or playing casually.
- Access Standard 9.99/year. Preferred level if you want to enjoy the majority of TrackmaniaWithout participating in major competitions and without necessarily having access to all the benefits of the clubs.
- Access Club 29.99/year or €59.99 for 3 years. You can invest in this access if you want to enjoy the most complete experience and you plan to test your talent by participating in the official competition: theOpen Grand League.
It is possible to switch from Standard to Club access. In this case, 1/3 of the remaining time of the Standard access will be transformed into Club access. Also, if you already have a one-year Club access, you can switch to a 3-year Club access. The 3-year period will be added to the remaining period.
The major differences between the levels
This table shows the notable differences between the three levels.
If you do not renew your Standard or Club access, you will still retain some features:
- For Standard access holders: Retention of the 100 official tracks of the year and the 365 "Track of the Day". You also keep access to the complete track editor.
- For Club access holders: Preservation of the 100 official tracks of the year and the 365 tracks of the day. You also keep access to the full track editor. All items obtained via clubs (e.g. skins) remain associated with your account. If you had access for 3 years, you keep all the tracks over this period, that is 300 official tracks and 1095 "Track of the day".