Pokémon League - Solution Part 28 - Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Continuation of the solution to Pokémon Scarlet and Violet In this twenty-eighth game, you will finally become a true Pokémon Master yourself by defeating the League.
In this section we will:
- Joining the Pokémon League
- Passing the Cayenn oral exam
- Fighting Council members 4
- Confronting Alisma, leader of the League
- Complete the Way of the Master quest
Join the League
If you follow our order to finish the gameYou have just fought Pepper to complete the quest A Perfume of Legend. In addition, you have also obtained all the Arena badges. It's time to move on to the next step to complete the The Way of the MasterThe Pokémon League.
Return to Mesaledo and take the northwest exit to reach the cave. Enter the cave and continue on until you reach the Victory Road. When you come across the Pokémon Centre, stop to heal your fighters and prepare your inventory. Make sure you have enough potions! In front of the building, you are greeted by Alisma in person, who comes to wish you good luck.
Passing the Cayenn oral exam
Before starting the fights, you will have to wait a little longer. In the first room, you are received by Cayenn. She explains that the first test of the Mastery exam is an oral test. The Champion submits you to a series of questions that you must answer correctly to move on. Any mistake is disqualifying and you are sent back out. However, you may retry as many times as necessary.
To save you time, here are the ten questions Cayenn asks and the answers you need to give to pass the test:
- Question 1: How did you get here? You must answer On foot or In Poké Mounts depending on the method you used.
- Question 2: Can you give me the name of your academy?
- Answer The Orange Academy if you have the Scarlet version or The Raisin Academy for the Violet version.
- Question 3: Why did you come to the Pokémon League today?
- There is only one acceptable answer: I want to reach the rank of Master.
- Question 4: What do you plan to do once you reach the Master rank?
- You are free to answer, but remember the choice. Cayenn will ask you again in the ninth question.
- Question 5: Which arena was the most difficult for you?
- Your answer is free, but you must know the name of the Champion associated with that Arena for the next question, and the type of Arena for the next question.
- Question 6: What is the name of the Champion of this Arena?
- Find all the names on our guide to the arenas and Team Star bases.
- Question 7: Remember the type that the Pokémon in NAME CHAMPION/CHAMPIONNE have in common?
- Find the type of Arena via the guide mentioned in the previous question.
- Question 8: Do you remember the category of your first Pokémon?
- The answer depends on the choice you have made for your starter. If you have taken Poussacha, answer Pokémon Cat PlantFor Chochodile, choose the answer Pokémon Croco FireIf you are a Coiffeton, you must answer Pokémon Duckling.
- Question 9: Can you remind me what you plan to do if you reach the Master rank?
- Use the answer from question 4.
- Question 10: Do you like Pokémon?
- The only possible answer is obviously Yes.
If you answer all the questions correctly, Cayenn will tell you that you have passed this test and that the next one can begin. You must now to beat the members of the Council 4.
Fighting Council members 4
As the name suggests, Council 4 is made up of four personalities. To pass this new test, you must defeat them one by one, starting with Cayenn. Use our guide to Council 4 and their Pokémon to make this task easier.
- Pokémon from Cayenn :
- Barbicha, Donphan, Camerupt, Triopikeur and Terraiste
- Pokémon from Popi :
- Pachyradjah, Corvaillus, Magnezone and Forgelina
- Pokémon of Okuba :
- Tropius, Etouraptor, Altaria, Plumeline and Flamenroule
- Pokémon of Hassa :
- Bruyverne, Kravarech, Pomdrapi, Tranchodon and Glaivodo
Unlike the members of Council 4, Alisma does not specialise in one particular type, so you need to be well prepared to face her. In total, it has six Pokémon to defend her position as League Leader.
For this battle, we strongly advise you to have Pokémon minimum level 62 or 65. By favouring Insect, Fire, Combat, Spectre and Darkness type attacks you should be able to defeat them easily. Also, plan to use Ground or Psy attacks against its Floréclatwhich switches well to the Poison type during Teracrystallisation.
Once you defeat Alisma, you receive the title of Pokémon League Master and some Pokédollars. However, you have not yet completed the The Way of the Mastersince you must now face Menzi.
Beat Menzi to complete the quest
After your fight, Alisma walks you to the exit of the League, where you are expected by Menzi. She asks if you can become rivals and suggests a lot of fighting ! You must then choose the location for your first League Master match. Select In the city of Mesaledo.
You must then join her at the central square's battlefield of the city. Like Alisma, Menzi does not have a preferred type. She has six very different Pokémon on her team, with the last one always depending on your choice of starter.
You should be fine with Pokémon level 65 minimumCombat, Insect, Ground and Ice types.
After your fight, you will be applauded by the crowd before being sent back to your room. You have just finished the The Way of the Master. By doing so, you have completed a second of the three objectives given to you at the beginning of the game.
Before you can access Zone Zero, you still need to defeat CassiopeiaTeam Star's Big Boss and complete the Stardust Objective.