MultiVersus Patch Notes 2.1
The 2.1 patch of MultiVersus is not particularly significant, unlike the to 2.0. The developers take advantage of this new update to fix a few problems and make only a few changes to the character attacks. The only real novelty is that Marvin the Martianthe latest figure to emerge.
Prostrate yourselves before him!
MultiVersus receives a new fighter. Polite, destructive, distinguished and evil, Marvin the Martian is willing to bite your dust with sympathy. This alien warrior has a variety of weapons, such as a laser pistol and missile attacks. To learn more, please refer to our article dedicated to Marvin.
Character balancing in patch 2.1
As always, the patch changes many characters in MultiVersus. To make it easier to understand the changes, we put a different symbol to symbolize the type of change.
* = a patch
+ = a buff
- = a nerve
* Bug fix : The nerf brought with the previous patch will now be active. As a reminder, here is the change: With the Betrayal trump card, Arya and her allies will still be enraged, but they will only inflict the Weakened effect x3 per hit, not x5.
* Bug fix : Batman's hurtboxes are now better aligned on the z-axis when he glides.
* Bug fix : The nerf brought with the previous patch will now be active. As a reminder, here is the change: The accumulations of the Weakened effect inflicted by the Ricocharang are reduced from 5 to 3.
- Special Ground Side : Allies enraged by this special will now only apply 3 stacks of Weakening instead of the previous 5.
* Special Neutral Ground/Air : The cooldown has been increased by 4s, from 14 to 18s. This cooldown is now considered "static", and is therefore no longer affected by assets or skills that reduce cooldowns.
* Bug fix : (Fern Skin): BMO VO lines added to BMO summon.
* Special Ground Side: The angle of the knockback has been adjusted to be more vertical, to avoid repeated bounces on the ground.
* Special Low (without balloon) : The defense is now properly blocking, and stealing, basketballs from other LeBrons.
* Bug fix (on the Evil Morty skin) : Fixed an issue where Evil Morty's victory animation would play at a low frame rate.
- Neutral Ground Attack: The cooldown of this attack is now considered "static", and is therefore no longer affected by assets or skills that reduce cooldowns.
* Bug fix : Enemies with a projectile blocking buff who are teleported through Rick's portal will no longer have their stun removed upon exiting the portal.
* Bug fix on the Air/Ground Side Special: Fixed a bug where Stripe would teleport to his last hit target.
- Special Air/Ground Neutral : The ice blast is now limited by a resource meter.
* Bug fix on the Neutral Special: Fixed an issue where "Sass" bubbles were not colliding with terrain.
- Special Côté En l'air : The window for cancelling the landing is pushed back to later to avoid being able to attack instantly with another move.
Patch 2.1 has been deployed Monday 22 November.