Superior Diablos - Monster Hunter Rise (Materials, Weaknesses and Strategies)
You thought the Diablos or the Black Diablos was hard to beat? You might hate the Superior Diablos which is faster and more armoured than ever in Monster Hunter Rise. In this guide, you will be introduced to its attacks, weaknesses, as well as the novice and expert materials it can bring in to forge weapons and armour.
Species : Flying wyvern
Element : None
Threat: 10 stars
How to beat the Upper Diablos
Weaknesses of the Upper Diablos
Materials from the Upper Diablos
By fighting a monster, you can get different items and materials for making armour or weapons which we have listed in the following table. This is how the table works:
- Reward - Represents your chance to get this material by completing a quest that involves this monster.
- Bonus - Your chance to get this extra material by completing a quest that involves this monster, if you hurt it in a specific place
- Capture: Your chance to get this material at the end of the quest by capturing this monster, even if it was not the target of the quest.
- Harvesting - Your chances of obtaining this material by stripping the carcass or broken/severed element of the target.
- Drop - Your chance to drop this material to the ground by injuring the monster, throwing it against a wall, or making it fight another monster.
This monster does not appear in the Novice rank in Monster Hunter Rise
|Diablos vertebra +||25%||--||50%||32%||30%|
|Large wyvern tear||--||--||--||--||40%|
Coming soon with Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak DLC