Lifeline, the Apex Legends Rescuer
Lifeline is the only healer of Apex Legends. She is an important support for a team and is therefore very effective when used with teammates. Whether you're the type of player who likes to go for the kill or keep your guard up, Lifeline will be a great asset to have on your team. Her care drones are indeed a significant advantageThis is especially true at the end of the game when the first aid kits run out.
Although its role may seem simple, you will need to be careful if you play it. It only hasno means of escape and if you die you will greatly handicap your teammates. Indeed, you are their last hope if things go wrong in a firefight. So remember to play behind them and stay far enough back, because you will be the first target of the enemies.
Active : DOC Drone of Osteo-Compassion
DOC Drone of Osteo-Compassion allows Lifeline to deploy a healing drone in front of her. This has a 20 second life span and will restore health to you and your allies. If you take advantage of its healing from the start, it will have time to heal you completely before disappearing. When you are outside the area, the drone disappears after only 5 seconds.
Remember to keep a constant eye on your teammates to take out the drone as soon as necessary. You are the healer of the team, so it is up to you to anticipate and not to your allies to ask for care.
Things to know:
- To take advantage of the drone's care, you must be glued to it, otherwise it won't work.
- Lifeline's drone emits a sound that can be heard by enemies, which will encourage them to come at you. So try to take it out when you are in safe places or under cover.
Liabilities : Combat First Responder
As with its assets, Lifeline deploys a drone. This will allow him to reanimate his allies, while keeping his hands free to continue shooting and covering the reanimation. When activated, the drone creates a shield that will absorb all damage caused by shots, grenades or even enemy skills.
When Combat First Responder activates, Lifeline is slowed down for about 2 seconds, which can make it vulnerable.
Reanimating an ally will, in some cases, make your opponents want to rush in and eliminate you. This can be an opportunity to wait for them to turn this attack to your advantage.
Things to know:
- The drone can only revive one ally at a time and can be destroyed by enemies.
- The shield created by the drone is automatically positioned in front of the downed ally. So remember to throw it in front of the danger so that it can protect from shots and grenades.
Ultimate : Support package
When Lifeline activates Support packageA capsule falls from the sky. It contains three healing items and two accessories. This free stuff will be a great way to quickly equip your team or to help a newly resurrected ally who has no items on him. You can sometimes find rare stuff, such as purple shields that can absorb up to 100 points of damage, or a legendary sight.
This ability takes a long time to recharge and it is therefore important that you take advantage of all the ultimate accelerants that your team finds during the game.
At the end of the game, activating the ultimate can be a solution to protect yourself if you are playing on open ground and your enemies have height on you.
Things to know:
- Lifeline's ultimate is far from discreet and can be spotted from a great distance. This can be a good opportunity to set a trap for opponents.
- You cannot take damage from the capsule when it falls. If you stand in the centre of the place where it is to land, your character will automatically move backwards before it lands.